Bakken Beacon Media LLC. (Flag Family Media), its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
(“Station” refers to the individual radio station, WZFG-AM, KTGO-AM, and WDAY-AM.)
- Only one person per contest per household may be a winner in any 30-day period unless otherwise noted.
- Prize winners must be at least 18 years old, unless otherwise specified.
- Station reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value; winners do not have any right to substitution of prizes.
- Prizes must be claimed by the winners, and are not transferable.
- Where a prize consists of tickets for a sporting event, concert, movie, play or similar event, Station will not be responsible for cancellation. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event.
- Station makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
- Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize. Social Security number may be required for prizes.
- Particular contests may limit eligibility to persons of a certain age, who live in a given geographic location, or who work in a particular job, by way of example. Contestants are responsible for determining whether such eligibility limitations apply to a particular contest or promotion.
- In its discretion, station may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
- Employees, their immediate families, and affiliated businesses of other radio stations and media outlets are not eligible to win station contests. Immediate family is defined as mother, father, siblings, children or spouse of the winner.
- Winners must claim prizes within 30 days of notification that they have won. Prizes not so claimed will become the property of station.
- Station will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged or delayed.
- Employees of Bakken Beacon Media and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in any contests or promotions sponsored by station.
- Unless specific contest rules provide otherwise, all prizes consisting of trips must be taken within one year of the award. Otherwise, the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners of prizes consisting of trips must book such trips at least 60 days in advance.
- Unless specific contest rules provide otherwise, prizes consisting of trips may not be booked for holiday travel.
- Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by station is reserved exclusively for station. Its decisions shall be final.