The North Dakota Department of Human Services’ regional human service centers in Bismarck, Devils Lake, Fargo, Grand Forks, Jamestown and Minot are holding their regularly scheduled advisory group meetings next week at their respective locations. Advisory groups for the Dickinson and Williston centers already met.
The centers, as public behavioral health providers of clinic, community and residential care, serve the needs of individuals with chronic and severe behavioral health disorders and individuals with limited resources. The advisory group meetings will all follow the same agenda.
Center leadership team members will review the agency’s mission, values, mandates and strategic direction, including an update on the provision of emergency services and the demographic profiles for the populations the centers serve. Advisory group members will also be briefed on an assessment of the previous long-term planning cycle, including strengths and areas of opportunity. Members will discuss measurable goals and objectives, and strategies to meet identified goals.
The meetings are open to the public, and are scheduled at these locations on these dates and times:
- North Central Human Service Center – Monday, Nov. 18 at 10 a.m. CT in Minot,
- Northeast Human Service Center – Monday, Nov. 18 at 10 a.m. CT in Grand Forks,
- Lake Region Human Service Center – Tuesday, Nov. 19, at 10 a.m. CT in Devils Lake,
- West Central Human Service Center – Tuesday, Nov. 19 at 1 p.m. CT in Bismarck,
- South Central Human Service Center – Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 10 a.m. CT in Jamestown, and
- Southeast Human Service Center – Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 1 p.m. CT in Fargo.