Ready to get away? AM 1100 The Flag is going to send two people to Florida to enjoy 7 days and 6 nights on a south seas island resort.
What do you win?
Dates of the trip will be in March 22nd-28th.
How To Win:
1. Qualifying began Monday, February 10th on The Need to Know Morning Show (6-8:30a) or What's On Your Mind (Early Edition 8:30-9:00a) - Be caller 7 when you hear the "Cue to Call"
2. Visit one of the qualifying remotes:
- Thursday, Feb 20th 4p-6p Labby’s Gril and Bar (1100 19th Ave N, Fargo, ND 58102) - (Qualifiers are: John Berge, Linda Esperum, Daniel Rugroden, Dawn Morton and Robert Darrah)
- Tuesday, Feb 25th 12p-2p Cereset of Fargo (3029 Brandt Dr S suite b, Fargo, ND 58104)
- Tuesday, Feb 25th 4p-6p - Rookies Sports Bar & Grill (715 13th Ave E, West Fargo, ND 58078)
4. We will also have last chance qualifiers the night of our final party! Food will be provided by VIP Restaurant & Catering.
The final drawing party will take place Wednesday, February 26th at the Fargo Air Museum - YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!
5:30 - 6:30 pm - Registration for Pre-Qualifiers (40) and Last Chance Qualifiers (10)
6:30 - 7:00 pm - Gather Pre-Qualifiers to the stage, then draw names for the Last Chance Qualifying... only the 50 final qualifiers will remain on stage
- 7:00 pm - Until we have a winner... - All 50 Qualifiers names are entered into a tumbler and drawn out one by one, until only one name remains... if your name is called, you're out of the content and can step off stage.
- The winner will hang around after the drawing to speak with Flag representative about trip details and other contest rule items.
A huge thank you to our participating sponsors:
Questions? Email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org