Cause of fire and estimated damage cost for two structure fires in West Fargo


The City of West Fargo has issued more information on the two structure fires Wednesday.

The Parkwest Gardens apartment fire, at 1104 Second Street East in West Fargo, was ruled as accidental and classified as an unattended cooking fire. Estimated cost of damage is $5,000. The displaced family continues to receive assistance from the American Red Cross due to heavy fire and smoke damage in the home.

The 100 block of C Street unattached, two stall garage fire is estimated at approximately $30,000 worth of damage. It is still under investigation. No more information is available at this time.