The City of Fargo will host a COVID-19 public briefing along with other metro governments at the city and county level, public health experts at the local level as well as metro healthcare systems Sanford Health and Essentia Health. The briefing begins at 11 a.m. Wednesday, May 13. Speakers will include:
· Director of Fargo Cass Public Health Desi Fleming
· Clay County Public Health Administrator Kathy McKay
· VP and Medical Officer of Sanford Fargo Dr. Doug Griffin
· Essentia Health Chief Medical Officer Dr. Richard Vetter
· Fargo Mayor Dr. Tim Mahoney
· West Fargo Commission President Bernie Dardis
· Moorhead Mayor Johnathan Judd
· Cass County Commission Chair Chad Peterson
· Clay County Commission Vice-chair Jim Haney
Each organization will provide updates and information pertaining to recent developments in the COVID-19 pandemic, including efforts of the Red River Valley COVID-19 Task Force.
Interested parties are encouraged to watch the briefing via a livestream hosted on The City of Fargo’s Facebook and Twitter accounts, on the web at http://www.TVFargo.com or via the Fargo Access Channel 56.