Grand Forks Public Health, in collaboration with the University of North Dakota (UND), the North Dakota Department of Health (NDDoH) and with support from the North Dakota National Guard, will host Coronavirus (COVID-19) walk-up testing event. Testing will take place on Tuesday, September 1st, at UND’s High Performance Center, 2419 2nd Ave N, Grand Forks. The testing will be open to the general public from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm or until tests are exhausted.
The testing event is to increase surveillance of COVID-19 in the community. Ages 5 and older are welcome to participate, even if you do not have symptoms. The test at this event is a point in time test. If a person was tested in the early stages of the infection while incubating the virus or exposed to the virus after they were previously tested, they could then later test positive for COVID-19. Therefore, those that have previously tested negative are invited to be tested again.
Additional event details:
- Registration prior to arrival at the event is required: testreg.nd.gov.
- Please note that pre-registering does not guarantee a test.
- There is no cost for the test and health insurance is not processed.
- Proof of residency will not be required.
Antibody testing will not be conducted at this event.
- Those participating in testing must be at least 5 years old.
- Face coverings or masks are required and six-foot distancing is expected.
For additional testing event details: https://und.edu/covid-19/testing.