On Saturday, November 3, contractors for the 13th Avenue Road Reconstruction and Infrastructure Improvement Project will shift all traffic control into the final phase of the project to finish restoring the medians in center of roadway.
In each direction, motorists traveling on 13th Avenue in Fargo and West Fargo will encounter:
- Traffic no longer traveling side-by-side in any section of the project
- Eastbound drivers will remain on the south side roadway
- Westbound drivers will shift to the new north side roadway
- One outside driving lane plus dedicated left turn lane
- Right-in/right-out traffic movements at the intersections of 47th and 50th in Fargo
All mainline paving operations on 13th Avenue are complete. Crews will continue to work on curb and gutter, medians, and decorative concrete through the project limits.