U.S. Senator from North Dakota Kevin Cramer Friday, January 11, announced his selections for key positions in his Washington, D.C. office.
"Since being elected, I have focused on making sure my Senate office is prepared to immediately begin serving the people of North Dakota," said Senator Cramer. "As this new office continues to grow and take shape, I’m blessed to have a strong core of staffers who worked with me in the House and who understand our state. With excellent qualifications and strong North Dakota roots, my team is ready to work effectively and efficiently to benefit our constituents.”
These staffers will serve in the following positions and be the point of contact on the corresponding issue areas:
- Mark Gruman- Chief of Staff, point of contact for Environment and Public Works Committee issues.
- Jason Stverak- Deputy Chief of Staff, point of contact for Banking Committee issues.
- Jake Wilkins- Communications Director, point of contact for media.
- Rachel Buening- Administrative Director, point of contact for Rules Committee issues.
- Chris Marohl- Senior Policy Advisor, point of contact for energy, environment, flooding and water issues.
- Ben Bergstrom- Legislative Assistant, point of contact for Budget Committee issues.
- Ryan Nelson- Legislative Assistant, point of contact for Armed Services Committee issues.
- Bree Vculek- Legislative Assistant, point of contact for Veterans Affairs Committee and agriculture issues.