Cleanup Week rules for all cities
- Separate items of the same type into distinct piles (tires, appliances, furniture, brush, household garbage, etc.). Separate trucks collect the items.
- Place garbage in disposable containers, except for oversized items.
- Do not set items out more than one day early.
- Crews will not return to pick up garbage set out too late.
- Remove refrigerator and freezer doors. Do not place food or any other waste inside appliances.
- Items must be from residences; no commercial waste will be accepted. Keep household garbage at least four feet away from other Cleanup Week items.
Original Air Date:
Monday, May 3, 2021