Grand Forks Laudromat Catches on Fire, Over $10,000 in Damages

(Grand Forks, ND) -- Over $10,000 in damages at a Grand Forks laundromat after a fire rang out early Wednesday morning.

Grand Forks Fire Department says oil-soaked rags are being blamed for the fire at Bubble Laundry Company in the 1400 block of 12th Avenue South around 5 a.m.

The blaze forced tenants living above the business to evacuate. Luckily, nobody was injured.

After an hour-and-a-half of working to eliminate the fire, the laundromat opened back up and people were allowed back in to their apartments.