Both Essentia and Fargo Cass Public Health are opening their doors for booster shots. The third shot only applies to those who have gotten Pfizer as their vaccine of choice. As of now, both Essentia and Fargo Cass Public Health have restrictions put in place for those who are able to get the shot.
- People aged 65 and older and residents of long-term-care facilities.
- People aged 50-64 with underlying medical conditions that make them especially susceptible to severe COVID-19.
- People aged 18-49 with specific medical conditions, based on an assessment of their individual benefits and risks
- People in the 18-64 age group who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission based on their occupational or institutional settings.
- People 65 years and older and residents in long-term care settings should receive a booster shot.
- People aged 50–64 years with underlying medical conditions should receive a booster shot.
- People aged 18–49 years with underlying medical conditions may receive a booster shot based on their individual benefits and risks.
- People aged 18-64 years who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting may receive a booster based on their individual benefits and risks.
For more information on the booster shots and where to get them, you can find them on their websites below.