(Fargo, ND) -- The West Fargo School District is still trying to dig itself out and give bus drivers, parents and students more time to get to class Friday morning.
The District announced a two-hour delayed start to classes for Friday in the wake of winter weather conditions still being felt across the area. That includes buses running two hours later to give plows more time to clear roadways around the city.
Program impacts include:
- No rural bus routes will be run due to drifting and impassable roads in those areas
- No morning Early Childhood Special Education preschool
- No breakfast at our elementary schools
- There will be YMCA programming at the Early Childhood Center. Please watch for any schedule adjustments to come directly from the YMCA.
- Any activities (inclusive of all programs, meetings, trainings, rentals, practices, and contests) scheduled to occur prior to 10:00AM are canceled.
- The Hulbert Aquatic Center and the West Fargo Sports Arena will be open to outside rental clients all day; any high school practices and contests at these sites scheduled to occur prior to 10:00AM are canceled.
- Middle and high schools will operate on their two-hour late start schedule, which can be found on their website.
Fargo and Moorhead public schools are starting on-time Friday after FPS had two straight days off, while Moorhead particpated in back to back eLearning days.