Fri, Mar 31st, 2023 - 12:40pm
April 07, 2021 - 11:15am | By Kyle Cornell
(Bismarck, ND) -- More Coronavirus aide is going to several North Dakota airports.
The U.S. Department of Transportation, through the Federal Aviation Administration, awarded the following grants to North Dakota airports totaling over $3.6 million:
- $2,506,275 to the Bismarck Municipal Airport;
- $1,008,097 to the Dickinson Municipal Airport Authority;
- $13,000 to the Stanley Airport Authority;
- $13,000 to the Mohall Municipal Airport;
- $13,000 to the Mercer County Regional Airport Authority;
- $9,000 to the Ashley Municipal Airport;
- $9,000 to the Oakes Municipal Airport Authority;
- $9,000 to the International Peace Garden Airport;
- $9,000 to the Glen Ullin Municipal Airport Authority;
- $9,000 to the Walhalla Airport Authority; and
- $9,000 to the Garrison Municipal Airport Authority.
The funds come through the Coronavirus Relief and Response Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) Act of 2020.