Mon, Apr 25th, 2022 - 7:40am
July 20, 2022 - 1:24pm | By Ty Schonert
(Bismarck, ND) -- A Tuesday night fire heavily damaged a home and displaced a family living in Bismarck.
The Bismarck Fire Department say they drove to the home located in the 900 block of Parkview Drive around 7 p.m, finding a large blaze on the back side of residence, along with a live power line within the yard. Officials believe a grill is the cause of the fire. Following the containment of the exterior flames, officials say they worked to put out the blaze on the main floor and within the attic.
Officials say the family is uninjured in the blaze, but a family cat did pass away due to the incident.