Tue, Aug 2nd, 2022 - 1:25pm
January 09, 2023 - 7:00am | By Kyle Cornell
(Fargo, ND) -- North Dakota is one of the best places to raise a family.
Personal finance website WalletHub says the Peace Garden State ranks fourth best in their study based on 51 key indicators from median annual family income to housing affordability.
North Dakota ranked at the very top for lowest unemployment rate in the study. Other top subcategories where North Dakota faired well include:
- 5th – % of Families with Young Children
- 7th – Child-Care Costs (Adjusted for Median Family Income)
- 26th – Infant-Mortality Rate
- 16th – Median Annual Family Income (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
- 21st – Violent Crimes per Capita
- 5th – % of Families in Poverty
- 3rd – Housing Affordability
- 2nd – Separation & Divorce Rate
Minnesota ranks second on the list, while Massachusetts took the top spot.
You can view the full study by clicking here.