(Cass County, ND) -- The North Dakota County Commissioners Association has elected new leadership on its Board of Directors for the next calendar year.
The new NDCCA Board of Directors officers are:
- Chad Peterson, Cass County Commissioner, was elected President
- Karen Anderson, Walsh County Commissioner, was elected Vice President
- Joan Hollekim, Mountrail County Commissioner, was elected Treasurer
- Perry Turner, McIntosh County Commissioner, became Past President
Elected to two-year terms on the Board of Directors were:
- Glenda Collier, Eddy County Commissioner (re-elected)
- Cory Hanson, Williams County Commissioner
- Jim Kapitan, Cass County Commissioner
Elected to a one-year term on the Board of Directors was:
- David Zeis, Cavalier County Commissioner
- Member not up for election: Nick Rutherford (Pembina)
Other elections included Perry Turner, McIntosh County Commissioner, to represent North Dakota on the National Association of Counties Board of Directors and Scott Ouradnik, Slope County Commissioner, to represent North Dakota counties on the Western Interstate Region Board of the National Association of Counties. Cass County’s Chad Peterson was also nominated to serve on the ND Insurance Reserve Fund Board of Directors.