(Grand Forks, ND) -- The man found guilty of killing Grand Forks Police Officer Cody Holte has been sentenced.
Salamah Pendleton will spend life in prison for the shooting death of Holte, who was killed, along with Pendleton's mother Lola Moore, during the May 2020 shootout. The 42-year-old was found guilty of two counts of attempted murder, terrorizing, reckless endangerment and marijuana possession back in July.
You can see a full list of sentencing for each charge against Pendleton below:
- Charge 1 / Murder-Extreme indifference - Officer Cody Holte - Life in prison without the possibility of parole
- Charge 2 / Murder-Extreme indifference - Lola Moore - life in prison *concurrent
- Charge 4 / Attempted murder-Intentional or knowing - Sergeant Kelly McLean - 20 years *concurrent
- Charge 5 / Attempted murder-Intentional or knowing - Corporal Ron Nord - 20 years *concurrent
- Charge 7 / Terrorizing - 5 years *concurrent
- Charge 8 / Reckless endangerment - 5 years *concurrent
- Charge 9 / Possession with intent to manufacture or deliver-Marijuana - 6 years, 39 days