Cass County seeking board applications

Photo Credit: Cass County Government
Photo Credit: Cass County Government

(Cass County, ND) – Appointments to various boards will be considered by the Cass County Commission for the following non-salaried positions:

Cass County Park Board

Cass County Planning Commission from the rural area

City Planning and Zoning Boards of Fargo, Gardner, Harwood, Mapleton, and North River from the extra-territorial area

Cass County Tuition Appeals Board

School Reorganization Committee

Southeast North Dakota Community Action Agency

Cass County School Reorganization Committee from Commission District Two

Southeast Human Service Board

Cass County Special Assessment Commission

Cass County Vector Control District Six

Water Resource Boards of Maple River, Southeast Cass, Rush River, and North Cass

Application forms are available by calling the Cass County Commission Office at (701) 241-5609 or on their website