(West Fargo, ND) -- The West Fargo Public Library is collecting hygiene products for residents in need.
The program is running through July 31st, and looks to provide a wide variety of items to local shelters like the YWCA, Gladys Ray, Churches United, and Dorothy Day House. Some priority items include...
- Denture Cream
- Lotion (including sensitive skin)
- Shaving Cream
- Children’s Hair Detangler
- Hair Gel
- Hair Mousse
- Styling Products for Natural Hair (i.e. Edge Control)
- Toothpaste and mouthwash
- Face wash
- Body Wash
- Tampons- Light & Super/Ultra
- New makeup (eyeliner, brow liner-brown, mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, and foundation for dark complexions)
- Pull-ups (All sizes, but specifically sizes larger than 2t)
- Diapers (All sizes, but specifically sizes 4 and 5)
- Baby Wipes
- Similac Advance Formula
“Here at the library, we are dedicated to serving the community and supporting people in all walks of life,” Interim Library Director Kirsten Henagin said.
You can learn more by clicking here.