(Fargo, ND) -- The City of Fargo will host a COVID-19 public briefing by Fargo Cass Public Health and Clay County Public Health experts and leaders from Essentia Health and Sanford Health. The virtual briefing will begin at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
The briefing will be streamed live on City of Fargo’s Facebook and Twitter accounts and broadcast via www.TVFargo.com and Fargo Access Channel 56. Speakers participating in the briefing will include:
- Desi Fleming, Director of Fargo Cass Public Health
- Tracie Newman, MD, pediatrician and Health Officer at Fargo Cass Public Health
- Brenton Nesemeier, MS, North Dakota Department of Health Field Epidemiologist and Director of Field Services
- Kathy McKay, Clay County Public Health Administrator
- Becky Schmidt, MPH, Clay County Public Health Epidemiologist
- Richard Vetter, MD, Essentia Health Chief Medical Officer
- Doug Griffin, MD, VP and Medical Officer of Sanford Fargo
Each speaker will provide information pertaining to recent developments in the COVID-19 pandemic. You can find a link to the briefing by clicking here.