(Fargo, ND) -- When it comes to being relaxed, North Dakota has it made in the shade.
Personal Finance Website WalletHub ranks the Peace Garden State as the 9th least stressed state in the U.S.
The study takes into account 41 key metrics, including everything from average hours worked per week to personal bankruptcy rate and share of adults getting adequate sleep.
Some key areas where North Dakota ranked least-stressed include:
- 43rd – % of Adults in Fair/Poor Health
- 22nd – Job Security
- 46th – Median Credit Score
- 45th – Housing Affordability
- 34th – % of Population Living in Poverty
- 49th – Divorce Rate
- 25th – Crime Rate per Capita
- 31st – Psychologists per Capita
The least stressed state in the country? Our friends to the East, Minnesota. The most stressed? Mississippi.
You can view the full report by clicking here.