Fargo Public Schools encourages all families who anticipate sending a child to Kindergarten within the Fargo Public School District for the 2020–21 school year to register their child during the 2020 Kindergarten Registration event.
Kindergarten registration for Fall 2020 open Saturday, February 1 online at www.fargo.k12.nd.us/registration. Child must be age 5 by July 31, 2020 to attend school this coming fall. Registration is a two-step process: online registration and document submission.
STEP ONE: Registration can be completed at home online anytime or at computer kiosks in the office at each Fargo Public elementary school building on the following dates with extended office hours:
- February 24, 26, and 28 – 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- February 25, 27, and March 2 – 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
STEP TWO: Once online registration has been completed, families MUST bring the following documents to the school their child will attend to finalize their child’s registration:
- Child’s certified birth certificate
- Child’s current immunization record
- Document (i.e. current city utility bill or bank statement) that includes parent/guardian name and address to verify the correct neighborhood school
If a parent/guardian does not know which school their child will attend, call 701.446.1043 or check online at www.fargo.k12.nd.us/boundarymaps.
This early registration period assists the District in planning adequate staffing and classroom materials for the coming school year, which is set to begin on August 27, 2020. More information regarding Kindergarten Registration may be found online at www.fargo.k12.nd.us/registration.