The City of Fargo will host a COVID-19 public briefing along with other metro governments at the city and county level, local public health experts and metro healthcare systems Sanford Health and Essentia Health. Speakers will include:
- Director of Fargo Cass Public Health Desi Fleming
- Clay County Public Health Administrator Kathy McKay
- Essentia Health Chief Medical Officer Dr. Richard Vetter
- VP and Medical Officer of Sanford Fargo Dr. Doug Griffin
- Fargo Mayor Dr. Tim Mahoney
- West Fargo Commission President Bernie Dardis
- Moorhead Mayor Johnathan Judd
- Cass County Commission Chair Chad Peterson
- Clay County Commission Vice-chair Jim Haney
Each organization will provide updates and information pertaining to recent developments in the COVID-19 pandemic. The briefing begins at 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 15 at Fargo City Hall.
The briefing will be broadcast LIVE, in its entirety, on AM1100TheFlag.com.