U.S. Senator Kevin Cramer (R-ND) announced today the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) awarded the following grants totaling $931,011 to four North Dakota tribes and United Tribes Technical College:
- $297,394 to Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians,
- $232,770 to United Tribes Technical College,
- $218,418 to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe,
- $182,429 to Three Affiliated Tribes, and
- $150,874 to Spirit Lake Sioux Tribe.
These funds come as part of a nationwide DOL investment through the Indian and Native American Programs (INAP), which provides training opportunities at the local level.